COMPLETE YOUR SETE
The law school’s SETE online course evaluations period began Monday, June 15 at 7 a.m. and runs through Thursday, July 2 at 4 p.m. SETE allows you to evaluate your courses and professors. Your honest and complete feedback is crucial to the success of the law school. Neither your name nor any identifying information is given to the evaluated instructor—it’s 100% anonymous. The most important part of the SETE form is the comments section at the top of the form. Please take the time to complete the comment section of the SETE evaluation.
To complete SETE:
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to www.memphis.edu and logon to your my.memphis.edu account.
- Go to the Student tab.
- Find the SETE Course Evaluations box.
- Click Complete a SETE Evaluation.
- Click on each listed course.
- Evaluate the course and course instructor.
- Hit the submit button.
- SETE Problems? Call the help desk at 678.8888.
Your course professors will likely use class time to allow you to complete SETE. If not, you may complete SETE at any time during the evaluation period. Your professors will NOT get access to the SETE evaluations until after spring grades are reported in June.