Fall 2015 exams available for review through Mrs. Hayes:
The following exams are available:
- Administrative Law – Romantz
- Advanced Con Law/Freedom of Speech – Shapiro
- Basic Income Tax – Kratzke
- Business Organizations – Harris
- Civil Procedure – K. Schaffzin
- *NEW* Contracts – Mamlyuk
- Contracts – Newman
- Evidence – Frank
- Family Law – Black
- Federal Courts – Frank
- Health Law – Campbell
- Legislation – Romantz
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Harris
- Partnership Tax – Kratzke
- *NEW* Property – Brashier
- Property – Harkness
- Torts – Allen
- Torts – McClurg
- Voting Rights & Election Law – Mulroy
There may be a few more exams added next week. If the exam you would like to review is not listed, please contact your professor to set up a time to review the exam.
The exam review period will be extended through Monday, February 1 due to the snow day. Please make every effort to schedule your review during that time frame.
Email Linda Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your appointment. The first appointment of the day is at 8:00 a.m. and the last appointment is 3:00 p.m. (the noon hour is included).