Please review and abide by the following safety and security policies from Officer Bowie and University Police Services.
Safety and Security Concerns
- Escorts for students is available evenings and nights, please come to the front desk and see the Officer on Duty.
- All levels of students must wear IDs.
- Do not prop open any of the outside doors.
- All outside non-student/visitors must sign in at the front desk.
- No student parking anytime: Southside Reserve Spaces 1 – 15 AND 2 Reserve spaces on Northside Deans’ Visitors.
- No parking in the Faculty/Staff reserved spaces on Court Avenue.
Designated Smoking Area
- The Patio on the northwest corner of the building is the ONLY University designated area.
- Off Limits/ NO SMOKING areas that have been a problem: A – The Front Steps and Sitting Area (including near the Clinic Doors). B – The two second floor patio areas.
The Safety and Security of the LAW SCHOOL is everyone’s’ JOB. If you see something wrong, call us at the Front Desk 678-4075.