On Wednesday, March 15th, at 12:00 p.m., the Legal Clinic faculty will present an Information Session and Open House about the FIVE Legal Clinics to be offered during the Fall 2017 semester:
- Children’s Defense Clinic (Professor Geis)
- Elder Law Clinic (Professor Harkness)
- Mediation Clinic (Professor Shields)
- Medical-Legal Partnership Clinic (Professor Goode)
- Neighborhood Preservation Clinic (Professors Schaffzin and Barlow)
In addition, Professor Schaffzin will share details about the Fall 2017 Externship Course and the wide range of Externship field placements to be offered through the Course.
The Fall 2017 Clinic and Externship Information Session and Open House will be held in the Student Lounge, and a pizza lunch will be served.
Do not miss this opportunity to hear from Clinic and Externship faculty, as well as from current and former Clinic and Externship students, about how YOU can gain ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, become more PRACTICE READY, and EARN ACADEMIC CREDIT, by enrolling in a FALL 2017 LEGAL CLINIC or EXTERNSHIP!
Please contact Professor Schaffzin (email@example.com or 678-5056) with any questions. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, March 15th at Noon.