Student Evaluations of Teaching Effectiveness (SETE) OPENED TODAY
Your honest and complete feedback is crucial to the success of the law school. The most important part of the SETE form is the comments section at the top of the form. Please take the time to complete the comment section of the SETE evaluation.
Neither your name nor any identifying information is given to the evaluated professor—it’s 100% anonymous. Your professors will NOT get access to the evaluations until after grades are reported. Even after grades are reported—it’s 100% anonymous.
Your course professors may use class time to allow you to complete SETE. You may use that time to complete SETE, OR if you feel more comfortable, you may complete SETE independently at any time during the evaluation period. Either approach is fine … JUST DO IT!
COMPLETE YOUR SETE!
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to my.memphis.edu and logon to your account.
- Go to the Student tab.
- Find the SETE Course Evaluations box.
- Click Complete a SETE Evaluation.
- Click on each listed course.
- Evaluate the course and course instructor.
- Hit the submit button.
- SETE Problems? Call the help desk at 678.8888.