Fee Payment Deadline is this Friday, August 11th. Please check your myMemphis account under Account$, then under TigerXpress for tuition/fees information. If you have a positive balance, that amount must be paid by 4:30 on August 11th to avoid deletion of classes.
For Financial Aid Status/Awards, follow the steps below:
- Click on Account$ and check for any missing documents under Financial Aid Requirements (red flags).***
- Submit any missing forms/documents to the Student Financial Aid Office.***
- To view award information, scroll down and click on the Financial Aid Awards link.
- Select the Aid Year 2017—2018, then Submit.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions tab.
- Scroll down to ‘Accept’ the Terms & Conditions.
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab
- Click on the drop down box next to your award OFFER and select an option
- Submit your decision
***If the red flag is for the Entrance Counseling and/or Master Promissory Note (MPN), complete the requirement at http://studentloans.gov. Those who applied for a federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan must complete a separate MPN.
The loan process can take 2 to 3 business days to get fully processed AFTER accepting it on myMemphis. Continue to monitor your student portal for updates.
If you are opting to do the Installment Payment Plan (IPP), you can do this under TigerXpress at any time through 4:30 on Friday, the 11th.
Your immediate attention in this matter is greatly appreciated!