Does the law school have your current address?

Image result for address

Students who moved during the summer or who never provided a local address after beginning law school, are required to update their personal information.

If you’re not sure the law school has your current, local address, log into myMemphis, and go to your Student tab then click “Update Addresses and Phones” in the Personal Information channel.

At the bottom of the page, choose “Type of Address to Insert” and select “Local.”

Type in your local address and click “Submit” at the bottom of the page. You do not have to change the date in “Valid From This Date.”

If you have any problems or questions, email

(Visited 75 time, 1 visit today)

You may also like...