Exam Review for Fall 2018: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 – Monday, February 4, 2019
Exam Review for Fall 2018: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 – Monday, February 4, 2019, 9am – 3:30pm each day. Some later times available on select days, please inquire.
Students should email Ann Onidas at email@example.com to set up an appointment to review exams. Please include in the email your Fall 2018 exam ID #, preferred day, time, and exams to review along with name(s) of your Professors. If you cannot remember your Fall Exam ID email Abby Gardner.
Please make every effort to review your exams during the exam review period.
The following is a list of exams available for review (additional exams may be added later in the week). If an exam is not listed below, you should contact your professor directly to set up a review time.
- Brashier – Decedents’ Estates and Property I
- Kratzke – Basic Income Tax and Partnership Tax
- Letsou – Business Organizations
- McClurg – Torts I, Section 11 & 12
- Mulroy – Constitutional Law
- Newman – Antitrust Law and Conflict of Laws
- Schaffzin – Civil Procedure I