Fall 2017 Exam Review Information
Hello all and Happy New Year!
Below is important information regarding Fall Semester Exam Review. Please read it carefully.
Exam Review for Fall 2017 exams begin Monday, January 22, 2018 and continues through Friday, February 2, 2018. Hours are 9 a.m. through 3 p.m. each day.
Students should email Ann Onidas at email@example.com to set up an appointment to review exams. Please include your preferred day and time, the exams you want to review and the names of your professors in the email. You will also need to know your Fall Exam ID. If you cannot remember your Fall Exam ID email Abby Gardner.
Please make every effort to review your exams during the exam review period.
*To review exams in adjunct-taught courses please contact Professor directly to set up an appointment.*
The following is a list of exams available for review (additional exams may be added later in the week). If an exam is not listed below, you should contact your professor directly to set up a review time.
- Civil Procedure – Professor Schaffzin, K.
- Constitutional Law – Professor Mulroy
- Contracts – Professor Mamlyuk
- Family Law – Professor Black
- Income Tax – Professor Kratzke
- Partnership Tax – Professor Kratzke
- Property I – Professor Kiel
- Mental Health Law – Professor Campbell
- Torts I – Professor Allen
- Torts I – Professor McClurg