SGA SENATOR-ELECT — Current 1LS, Rising 2LS
- Do you want to be part of BOTH the SGA and SBA?
- Do you want to advocate on behalf of the law school?
- How about on behalf of the entire University of Memphis?
- Do you enjoy researching, drafting, and debating implementation of legislation?
- Do you know a rising 2L whom you feel would be highly effective at all the above?
- 2L Senator-Elect position is ultimately a two-year job and not for the faint-hearted.
- The position serves on both the SGA and SBA, so you will have duties and expectations in both organizations.
- With a newly amended SBA Constitution, groundwork has been laid for effective leadership and innovation.
- 2L year, you will shadow the current SGA Senator by attending all SGA meetings in order to learn the SGA process, contacts, and procedure–then, oversee the process of finding your successor.
- 3L year, you will move straight into the SGA Senator role.
- Nominations OPEN TOMORROW (March 29, 2018/4:30 p.m.).
- REVIEW position duties and how to nominate a rising 2L here: SGA-Senator-Elect
- REVIEW SBA Constitution here: SBA-Constitution (2018)