Spring/Summer 2018 Exam Review
Exam Review for Spring/Summer 2018 Exams will be from September 4, 2018 and through Wednesday, September 19, 2018. Hours are 9 a.m. through 3 p.m. each day.
Students should email Ann Onidas at email@example.com to set up an appointment to review exams. Please include your preferred day and time, the exams you want to review and the names of your professors in the email. You will also need to know your Fall Exam ID. If you cannot remember your Fall Exam ID email Abby Gardner.
Please make every effort to review your exams during the exam review period.
The following is a list of exams available for review (additional exams may be added later in the week). If an exam is not listed below, you should contact your professor directly to set up a review time.
- Allen – Torts II Section 11, Spring 2018
- Franks – Evidence and Federal Courts, Spring 2018
- Kratzke – Business Organization, Summer 2018 and Corporate Tax, International Transactions, and Non Profit Organizations, Summer 2018
- McClurg – Torts II Section 12, Spring 2018 and Guns & the Law, Spring 2018
- Pazar – Immigration Law, Spring 2018
*To review exams in other courses, including adjunct-taught courses please contact the Professor directly to set up an appointment.*